The University of Corsica Pasquale Paoli involved in the reception of Ukrainian refugees.
In partnership with the Solidarité Corse-Ukraine organization, the University is supporting the student, university and scientific community affected by the war in Ukraine through three key measures:
- Student support and welcome
- Contact and assistance to Ukrainian students enrolled in our study programmes
- Set up a joint steering committee to collect new Ukrainian student applications in order to facilitate their registration and reception: transport, accommodation, French as a foreign language courses, etc.
- PAUSE-Ukraine program
- Registration of the University in the PAUSE program as volunteer institution to receive teachers, researchers – https://www.programmepause.org/
- Information monitoring and communication
Follow-up, identification and dissemination of various calls for projects and donations to support the Ukrainian community:
- Call for donations from the PAUSE programme: aims to raise nearly 7 million euros for Ukrainian artists and researchers in danger who would like to take refuge in France – https://dons.fondationdefrance.org/PAUSE
- AUF Special Plan Ukraine: Targeted actions for students, teachers, researchers and managers of AUF member institutions in Ukraine – https://www.auf.org/nouvelles/actualites/plan-auf-special-ukraine
Your contacts at the University of Corsica Pasquale Paoli
The referent service is the International Relations Service (SRI). Any request for information on behalf of the candidates students, teachers and researchers must be addressed to the following persons:
- Ms. Pauline MOYNAULT : +33 (0)495 45 06 46
- Ms. Cyrielle LAZZONI : +33 (0)420 20 22 70
The institutional referents to be contacted by the different organisations are :